The following text was translated by Google Translate.This area is an opportunity for riders looking to turn their passion into their job!
Located in Mouthe, on the Swiss border, this estate, which can accommodate up to 60 horses, extends over an area of 25 hectares (possibility of additional rental) composed as follows:
The 5-room house is located in a former traditional alpine chalet, La Grosse Fraite, which was renovated in 2002. This building of character has kept all its charm and cachet by keeping as many materials as possible from the past. while improving comfort and modernity in this place full of history. The old stables and the very large volume of the barn can make it possible to enlarge the habitable part by creating several apartments or more simply for a project of guest rooms / equestrian lodging,….
1 kitchen, with bread oven and a large traditional fireplace
1 dining room
1 living room (stove)
3 unheated bedrooms
1 bathroom (WC, 1 sink, 1 shower)
1 gravel cellar
1 large commissary (former maturing cellar)
Technical: central heating with pellet boiler (distribution by radiators) installed in 2015, double glazed windows (2002)
The equestrian part is made up of 3 buildings:
1. Chez l'Ours: small stable
2. La Loge de la Fraite: building comprising 4 large stalls with a straw area, located to the north of the property (fodder storage under the roof, no electricity)
3. La Fraite Neuve: this building was built in 2 stages, 2005 then 2010. It includes:
- 1 stable of 32 boxes of dimensions 3m x 3.5m (windows with the outside, opening towards the interior corridor with a gooseneck door)
- 4 stalls with a straw area open to concrete floor terraces
- 2 tack rooms (individual cupboards, blanket dryer, washbasin)
- 1 shower area, reception of the blacksmith and the veterinarian
- 1 carousel 20mx40m: the floor is made of poly-soil (Toubin & Clément), boot guards surrounding the 4 walls with a height of 2.5 meters, folding seat
- 1 heated grandstand with relaxation area
- 1 stand open to the carousel
- 1 heated reception area: 1 kitchen, 1 dining/living room, 1 stove, 1 toilet, 1 shower room
- 1 equipped office (wifi)
- 1 technical room: inverter group battery electrical panel and fuel reserve
- 1 shelter for storing agricultural vehicles, vans, trailers, etc.
- Fodder storage above the boxes and stalls as well as in the shed.
- Silo for pellets
- 1 covered manure
- 1 paddock on closed ground with slope and drainage around, dimensions 30x60 meters in eco-soil (Toubin & Clément), fenced with railway sleepers and 2 treated rails.
- 1 round pen 18m in sand from “Champdivers”
- Many parks: equipped with automatic drinking troughs supplied by the water tower or by springs on the property by PE pipes to CE standards.
- All stalls and boxes are equipped with ball drinkers keeping the water cool in summer, and frost-free in winter
- Electric fences are made of aluminum with 2 rows
- Septic tank for waste water
- Electricity produced by an autonomous system (group of 40 kW/stored in 72 batteries), annual check
- Water sources: the property accounts for 3:
Source A (south/east) which supplies a 150,000 liter water tower, it supplies all the buildings and most of the drinking troughs in the pastures (prefectural authorization to use the source)
Source B located in the parks of the domain which feeds a basin directly.
Source C located to the south/west against the road which is not used
For the water consumed, 3 filters and 1 UV lamp. The DDASS takes samples twice a year
Water supply from roof water
- 1 cistern of 30,000 liters, adjoining the chalet
- 1 fire reserve of 300,000 liters between the chalet and the stable
Extinguishers installed according to regulations and checked annually.
Currently, the activities of this area are essentially the boarding of horses under various formulas and breeding.
Many other activities can be developed at the option of the buyer in order to diversify the activity around animals and nature.
SALE PRICE: EUROS 1,800,000.-
Are you looking for large spaces and a domain ready to develop a professional activity?
Contact me for more information and to arrange a visit.
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 5
Living surface (m2) : 100
Number of bedrooms : 3
Surface area of land : 254’660
Number of bathrooms : 1
View : Clear, Countryside